These current times of restrictions and uncertainty are revealing and magnifying the values and priorities that were already in place in our lives beforehand.
The prayer of Psalm 90:12 (NIV) is:
“Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.”
God wants to give you wisdom about how to make your days count right now. And that may involve having your current values and priorities challenged.
Take some time to inquire of the Lord:
- What should I be focusing on right now?
- Which relationships need my attention right now?
- How can I best use my gifts and talents to serve others right now?
- What should I stop doing right now?
- What expectations do I have of myself that are unrealistic right now?
As you ask, He will reveal. As He reveals, you will experience release. Focus on what matters most and make your days count.